Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Wow, another card done

I am amazed I was actually able to accomplish yet another card. This is the most I've done in a year.

Today's homework was for class 3. Infinity shaker cards which I've never heard of before, let alone made one. 

Basically you take the packaging film that most stamps come in, trim it down so it's about a half inch larger than your card panel, then slice it open along 1 of the seams then you wrap your panel with it and afix it to the back side of the panel using double stick tape,  leaving one end open to fill the card before you fill it.

I won't lie it is a pretty easy and fast way to make a shaker card, but for me I felt it looked very similar if you'd wrapped your couch in plastic. It just seems like I'd wrapped my card in plastic. I think I would prefer a frame around the project but I'm sure there's a fan base for these and honestly I can see why. I really enjoyed learning and trying something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment