Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Embossed Cards x2

 Todays homework assignment was a lot of fun. I don't think I have been this excited to used my embossing folders before. This was day 5 and they did demonstrate using a gel block which I do not own and probably won't buy so for the first card I simply inked my deep embossing folder from Gemini. I think it actually worked fairly well and I was so excited by the folder that I actually tried foil, it worked but it wasn't enough foil on this particular image so into the trash it went. 

I used by Papertry Ink dies and stamps for the foilage, SSS for the sentiment and added so stickles for a bit of sparkle. Definitely a different kind of Christmas card. 




For the next card I pretty much followed the demonstration and grabbed some foil card to emboss and gotta say I love it. So hard to catch the glimmer in a picture. But I really loved how this turned out. 

This reminds me of some old KI Memories Holiday paper that I just loved. So I've completed my homework for day 5 and now onto day 6. 



1 comment:

  1. I love both versions. I don’t have a gel block either and you have inspired me to try with things I already own. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete