Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

Something unexpected

A baby congratulations card.  I bet you weren't expecting that so close to Christmas, but my oldest ds is expecting his first child and being a true grandma I rushed right out and purchased gifts for the little one.

No idea if it's a boy or girl so the card is gender neutral.

And I honestly can say I don't have much in the way of baby dies or stamps so I found some old sizzix dies and dug through my scrap paper because I really didn't have any paper that portrayed a babyish theme. I choose grey and yellow.


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Leslie, the grey and yellow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, congratulations!!!! This card is so sweet. Loving the baby elephant and the card is perfect for a boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you! It's an adorable card. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable, Leslie! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete