Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

December Daily Continues

I can honestly tell you, my craft room is still in a disarray. I just didn't get enough time and energy to clean it so my work space is definitely in chaos.

Today I am sharing days 3, 4 and 5.

Day 3 isn't anything very significant. I just had purchased another Christmas Cactus last year and ironically I am noting how this one bloomed early while the other one just now has buds.

 
Day 4 - This was a big day for my son, this is the day he purchased a new car (with his parents help of course) so it had to be noted. Funny I just noticed you can't seem the snowflakes I stamped on the circle. 

Day 5 - This was a fun day. My mother and I went to San Francisco for some shopping and to have afternoon tea at a place called Lovejoys. It's really a very charming place and the food was really very tasty. Definitely worth going back to.
 


3 comments:

  1. Loving how your DD is coming along, Leslie, your embellishments are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas cactus picture! Your days are looking so nice.

    ReplyDelete