Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2014

Closing the Gap on DD

So I am lagging behind a little and I had the pictures for most of it so I think I am starting to catch up but I did have to combine some days since either the theme was repetitious or lets face it, I didn't really have anything to share for that day.

Here are Days 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14

I combined three days, I actually didn't mean to but silly me was trying to figure out how to get my pages so they would end and I could do a dbl page and somehow I ended up doing 3 days together.


This was a evening at Cirque Du Soleil and the double page I was trying to accommodate for.




1 comment:

  1. Great pages, Leslie, especially the double page spread! Love all the little touches you add with the stickers and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete