Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Disney Project Life

I went to the Expo last weekend, can't say I accomplished a whole lot but did enjoy the fun time.

I also have had visitors so my craft room has been given up for our company which means alas not much time spent in there.

I did manage to work on some of my project life. I still haven't done my DD and I hope I can accomplish that before this year's December.

These pages are from my most recent visit with the grandkids. I didn't embellish the pictures that much, sometimes I think a picture is beautiful just as it is. As you can see I still need to do my journaling. I think I need two or three expos or some sort of crop event where I can just sit and get things done away from day to day interruptions.





2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What awesome pictures! And you did cute stuff with them, too! Really terrific and I enjoyed looking through them! I've never been to Disney and would love to go sometime. Great job! Have a great week! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages look fantastic, Leslie! It's funny that you need to escape to have uninterrupted time to create, whereas I don't think I'd be very productive out with others. :)

    ReplyDelete