Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2014

More Snack Bags

If you remember my previous post on these Reusable Snack Bags I decided to make some for the grandbabies. I must say I wanted some cute kid type fabric but when you are buying remnants you are reduced to whatever is available, which was mostly pink girl themes so I did the next best thing and found some colors that reminded me of summertime.

I used the last of my waterproof fabric which was white so there isn't anything special about the inside, thus the lack of photos. But I did readjust my overall size so they would be more suitable for a child.


3 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors you used, Leslie, I'm sure they'll be perfect for little hands and snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really clever idea and cheery choice for your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and great gift for your little snacks for the grand babies!

    ReplyDelete