Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Altered Burlap Canvas continued

So if you happened to come by on Monday you know that I altered a burlap canvas for my dd and today I am showing mine.

Very similar to my dd's. I also popped the letters up and added some flowers as well as a few other items. The pattern paper is from Papertrey Ink.



 
While at Michaels I also picked up a great little piece of small luggage that I am in the midst of turning into a mini graveyard scene for my dd. It's a bit of a challenge but so far it seems to be coming around. I hope to have it done by next week to show you. As of this moment I need to figure out what I need to do to my miniature people to make them look like zombies. Believe it or not that is one area I know nothing about (Zombies) so need to get some assistance from my ds. 

7 comments:

  1. So cute, Leslie, love the paper and that teensy bird is adorable! Haha, good luck with your zombies and can't wait to see your graveyard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab! I love the idea, the flowers and the letters. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that little bird perched at the end of the word?!?! You are so creative. I love how these turned out, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter played a zombie at a Hollywood party for charity. She was made up by Hollywood artistst and the most I can say is that she was gray with straggley hair. They blackened some of her teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombies that is my passion, teehee.
    My husband and I have been big horror fans and zombies are our favourites, way back when we were dating….but we don't need to go that far back in time, teehee.
    You canvas turned out beautifully. I like the fall colour theme to it, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the burlap canvas! This is so pretty!!!! Zombies are not pretty is my only tip. :}

    ReplyDelete