Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Small Wonders

Continuing on with my layouts today I am sharing a page of my grandbabies little hands. I just love to watch how they discover new things, trying to figure out how to hold or work and object so decided to capture it.
 
I also decided to go with a bit of mixed medium and used some embossing paste and a honeycomb stencil as well as some misting sprays. I must say my Cameo is getting a bit of a workout cutting my titles.
 
I do apologize for the bad photo, when I scan it doesn't like to focus with thick embellishments and gets a lot of shadows. 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos, Leslie! Love the background you created and the assortment of embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet photos, Leslie! Love how you created the background and this wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this page! so cool! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet subject! Love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete