Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

Disney Project Life - Week 1

I finally decided to take the plunge and scrap all my Disneyland photos into PL pages. I was trying to do individual albums for each visit hoping to make them into 8x8 when I realized it wasn't going to work. Frustrated I set it aside..fast forward 1 year later and I realized PL was the perfect vehicle for all those photos.

I also decided to intermix 12x12 layouts into the album because I just feel there are some photos worthy of the attention a full 12x12 page will give them.

This week I am paying tribute to Disney all week long. First up is one layout I did and later on I have PL pages plus a nod to Mickey with a card.


This is probably a bit busier than I normally like or would do but was having so much fun throwing stuff at it I couldn't stop. I apologize for the blurriness, but my scanner seems to be picky about what it focuses on when there are bulky elements.

5 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Leslie! Love all of the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, Leslie, love the Mickey outline on the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute, fun page!
    I am doing PL style for all my travel albums (although mostly 8 1/2 x 11) and it works so well!
    I feel like I can fit so much in there.
    Looking forward to seeing the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I see the mickey outline now. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is great - it has a Disney feel without using traditional Disney colors! I definitely think PL is the way to go on a Disney album... One day I'll get around to making a Disney World album.

    ReplyDelete