Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

New Discoveries

I played Hooky on Friday from work and decided I needed some me time, unfortunately that meant helping my mother get to the airport and back when her flight returned due to mechanical errors, I guess it was a good thing I wasn't at work and could be readily available for her.

Anyhoo, I was in a layout mood after making all those cards for the Watercolor calls which was for 12 days, nice but I have a short attention span and was losing interest after day 6. Don't get me wrong the class was interesting, learned a few things and best of all broke out those watercolors and used them and got me feeling a bit creative which flowed on to my layouts.

So for today I am sharing a layout I made for the Scrapyland website of my middle grandbaby figuring out how the heck the squirt bottle works and then had fun squirting everyone including his little brother who actually did think it was quite fun! What can I say..cheap entertainment.

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout, Leslie, love how your clean design incorporates so many little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the details on here, Leslie! The clouds look awesome and so does the diecut word in the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great page! lovin all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I need to dig out a spray bottle now the weather is heating up! This page is so fun, I love the bright colours and the hot air balloon behind the clouds! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet happy bright layout, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun page with great embellishments!
    And cute photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this layout! I love how the clouds and arrows pull you into those great photos.

    ReplyDelete