Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday time.

Today I decided to share another Disney layout. Using up more of those laser die cut titles. I have to say these things are a challenge to put together.

I think the Jungle Cruise is probably the most nostalgic ride for me at DL since it is one of the first real memories I have from my childhood that and my dad carrying me across his shoulders telling me to wake up that there was Tinker Bell (when she cascades from the top of the Matterhorn) right before the fireworks started. Unfortunately I went right back to sleep, I believe I was 5 or 6 at the time so I have no memories of the fireworks. Funny the things you remember from your childhood.

3 comments:

  1. Great LO Leslie!!! I love colors and the laser cut title is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, Leslie, love how your pages are themed, but not overly so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page!!!
    I have some fun memories of Disney around that age, too.
    I think I was five and went with my parents. :)

    ReplyDelete