Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wishing You - Colorburst

So you might remember my previous playtime with colorburst and how unhappy I was with the watercolor effect on watercolor paper well I was messing around with it again and accidentally grabbed Tim Holtz's stamping paper, let me tell you the effect and vividness I received once I misted it with water was breathtaking.

I did a second panel and again was overjoyed with the results. I went ahead and used one panel to make a birthday card but have to tell you working on the final touches I was pretty sloppy so it's not all nice and neat as I would have liked but I guess the older you get the more you learn to roll with the punches.

To be honest the camera really doesn't capture all the vividness you see with the eye but its a good resemblance. Also I am using MFTS new stamps and dies with this card which will probably go to my other son's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment