Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2019

Have A Striking Birthday

This is the last of my February birthday cards, thank goodness. I did luck out a bit and was able to send my grandson a birthday text instead of a card since he's away at college.

I am using a very old very unloved stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink, to tell you the truth I am not even sure why I bought this set I think I had a moment of designer envy when I saw a DT card perhaps. I also had their pp so used a bit of that as well.

I did add a rainbow from Memory box because lets face it a little extra color doesn't really hurt. And being the lazy person I am sometimes I didn't want to diecut a bunch of different colors to make a rainbow so I just used a bit of colorburst on watercolor paper and diecut that.

Well back to preparing for the upcoming expo this weekend. Planning a lot this time because I want to do a ton of layouts that I have been behind on. Hopefully this weekend will prove to be very productive.


No comments:

Post a Comment