Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2019

Sprinkled With Love

 After making my granddaughter a shaker card for her birthday I thought I would also make a Valentine's Day shaker card. I pulled out my older Papertrey Ink Sprinkled die and stamp set for this one.

As I mentioned before I take both the pp panel and my foam panel and diecut them together so they align nicely. Then I just stick the foam panel to my base cardstock fill it with some sequins then cut a piece of acetate and place it ontop then all I need to do is adhere the pp panel on top of all that. 

I wanted some shimmery and had just bought a red glittered piece of cardstock and Joann's so I used that and then all was left was to finish stamping the sentiment. I fuzted around with a speech bubble and also a strip but ultimately found a heart that I thought was the best fit. 

I think I may give this card to my youngest grandson because I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate the shaker part of this card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment