Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2019

Distressed Love

Inspired by Tim Holtz's video for his new releases I decided I needed to use some of his products for a Valentine's card. I basically used the picket fence paint and a few of the inks (Pickled Raspberry, Candied Apple and Festive Berries) to get the background color on a watercolor panel then stamped the various images on top and spritzed it with some Perfect Pearls and then added a die cut and a few stickers.

Not sure who I will give this card to as most people I know aren't into the distressed card panels which is kind of a shame because the I like making them.


Since Feb 14th is so close I am also showcasing another cards.

This one I decided to create a card using a bunch of leftover supplies. The embossing panel was leftover from a panel that I first tried using this background for the HVD card but didn't like it so I used the swiss dot on that card. I also diecut a heart too large so diecut it again and am using the remnants of that and a leftover diecut love word that I did in both silver and red but ended up using the red so the silver was leftover. Then I embossed the word sentiment and added some epoxy hearts to complete this card.




No comments:

Post a Comment