Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Miss You Pig Time

When My Favorite Things released these cute piggy's from Birdie Brown I snagged them up quick. I just knew they would be a favorite with my grandkids and father in law.

I decided to make this card for my dh's niece's daughter and will add her to my monthly card distribution. I only get to see her when we visit my FIL up in Oregon but she is a character that's for sure. She is 4 years old and am pretty sure she will be excited to get some real mail with her name on it. And this visit I also grabbed her measurements so I could sew a few projects for her. My big goal for her is a princess dress and she asked me for a Minnie Mouse dress so hopefully I can get those done and sent off to her before summer's end.



3 comments:

  1. This is THE cutest card, Leslie! I adore how you added in the little flower. Your coloring is always so amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love that pig! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete