Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

Whoops

I went to fetch my Father's Day card for my FIL and realized I sent it to my grandkids by mistake. I had made them both Shark cards using the Avery Elle Hello Chum stamp/die set. So in a blazing fashion I had to create another card.

What to make, what to make. I decided I would use my stamps from Stampin Up. I think the sentiment fits and I paired it with a few die cut clouds instead of the usual enamel dots.

I also used my MFT scallop stitched die for the outside, and smart little me just flipped my inside pp piece and stamped on top of that and put it back into the die cut. No extra paper wasted and needing to be repurposed. I wasn't sure how the copics would take to it but it worked failrly well.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Leslie! Love the idea of reversing the inside of the patterned paper to then stamp on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this week's animal challenge - fabulous design.
    Thanks for joining in at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete