Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Aloha

I was designing a few cards for Scrapbook.com challenges and one of the stamps I pulled out was from Kraftin Kimmie. The theme was summer and I felt like she was a great example of summertime.

The background was created from a Papertrey Ink die and then a few more dies for the circles. I then stamped and colored the girl with copics, fussy cut her out and adhered her with some foam tape to give her a bit of a pop. I then decided she needed a few flowers to help round out the Hawaiian theme I was going for and die cut the Aloha from my Star mini dies from Quickutz/Lifestyle and whatever their latest name is.

Inside my card which I neglected to take a photo of I stamped a sentiment from Rubbernecker stamps that says My idea of perfect is...a Cabana Boy with a Margarita and a trashy novel"

4 comments:

  1. Your coloring always amazes me, Leslie! This is fantastic and you captured the tropical feel so perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Leslie, love the variety of techniques you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring!! And so fun 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love the pattern background and the stamp is stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete