Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th

Hope everyone is enjoying their independence day and taking time to have some fun with family and friends.

At our house we actually will be celebrating two holidays or rather two special occasions, the first is the 4th of July obviously and the second is my hubby's birthday.

I of course needed to make him a birthday card especially since I {ahem} flaked on Father's Day and our anniversary so what do to for a guy, and not just any guy but a outdoorsman type guy who thinks most of what I make is fru-fruie.

Bringing out my scene it dies from Papertrey Ink, I decided to create him something he would probably enjoy; The mountains. I like these mountain dies because it reminds me so much of driving up to Oregon. I think this card is a perfect fit. We don't have a camper but I think it will bring across a camping/wildneress tone which is what I am going for.

So have a great day, have some fun, eat lots of bbq but above all have a safe fourth!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color scheme and those mountains are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a cool card for your hubby, Leslie! Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete