Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Just Because

I don't know about you but where I live Spring is definitely abundant. I am getting very inspired by my flowers, be that said this panel was actually colored last year I just found it looking for something else so it needed to be mounted on to a card and given a sentiment.

The stamp is from Penny Black and it doesn't get used very much and last year one of my goals was to give my unloved stamps a chance to be showcased. I colored it with some copics and diecut it from another unloved product my non rectangle dies. This die is from Nestabilities and the sentiment is from another unloved die from Papertrey Ink. So there you have it 3 unloved products getting a bit of chance to shine.


I think next week I need to do a bit of watercoloring, my ranunculus flowers are jut too damn pretty to ignore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment