Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2019

A few more layouts

Just wanted to share a few more layouts that I completed of my dgds.

And while I'm finishing up layouts I haven't have had the time to get to the journaling just yet, but I will plus these all need to go into albums.

Do you see those FUN stickers can you believe that's Lil Davis Designs, lol those I'm pretty sure are about 15 years old. The stitched thickers not quite as old. Did use a mix of washi tape, enamel dots, acrylic stars and then punched out some additional stars as well as circles to add to the embellishments.


For this page I primarily kept it simple using a scallop die and punch to cut the hearts then used enamel dots, washi tape and a couple of older stickers and cardstock embellishments.

And also have been working on some sewing. Made this fabric tote as my first bag that I plan to add to my etsy shop.


I just love this pretty pink flower design from Robert Kaufman and technically you could use this as a reversible tote as it is lined inside with the the same pocket design as the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment