Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Changing it Up

I thought I would share with you today some of my layouts that I've been working on instead of cards.

But up first I just wanted to show you this fun bag I made. I made mine in a Mickey Mouse theme and then another one for my daughter in Harry Potter. They're based on those old school doctor bags.




And here are a couple of layouts of my dgds. I have a ton of layouts to do because I haven't done any for at least 1 maybe 2 years. And if you really want to test yourself see how many old products you can spy.


The Love words are those Thicker chipboard stickers as well as the Sweet cardboard letters. The paper I had to order believe it or not I had 0 girl paper. Pretty much a lot of things I had been hanging on to, feels so good to use up all that product.


Ok I confess this page uses all new products except I did use my Quickutz Nutmeg font. And since I was at the expo I lucked out and was able to get those puffy stickers half price...score!

I think I pretty much have a good 3 dozen layouts I am behind on and was able to get half 80% completed,  I say 80% because they all need titles and some a few more odds and ends but rest assured I won't share all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment