Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2019

You Are The Icing

In typical fashion I'm supposed to be making birthday cards but I ordered some goodies and they arrived so you know you I just can't resist the urge to play.

This die and stamp set is from Poppystamps. Now I have to tell you normally I would pass up this set because it's too limiting for use but I have a 7 yr old grandson who loves donuts, I mean he doesn't just love them he LOVES them so you know I had to get the set. And first thing I did was make him a Valentine's Day card with it. 

I also broke out my colored pencils for some coloring and best as I tried to multi stamp some colored sprinkles on that donut it really can only take 2 stamps before it looks muddled. 

And because this is a small set I did a bunch of cardstock layering to use up some space. 

Now I am sure the boy will eyeroll at this sentiment, I mean after all he will be 8 soon and most 8 years olds don't want anything to do with the cheesy love bit, especially from Grandma.



No comments:

Post a Comment