Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Happy Purth-day!

While working on my Thank you cards I suddenly remembered how close we are to February and I needed to jump start my birthday cards because February has a plethora of birthdays in it for me.

First up is for my oldest grand daughter she will be 4 this year and I can't think of a more fitting card for a little girl then some kittens, except maybe some kittens and a shaker card.

I used my MFTS BB Cool Cat stamps and dies to create my card. To make the shaker panel I die cut a pp panel and some foam cut slightly smaller than my pp panel which was 4 x 5.25. After I circle cut the pp panel I overlay it ontop of my foam panel so my circles will align. Then I adhere the foam to the base card, fill with shaker confetti and attach a piece of acetate on top of the foam panel then all I need to do is attach the pp panel and my cute kitty.

I did a double layer on the banner, stamped it then added another adorable kitten to complete the sentiment part. All that was left was to find some embellies to pop on the card. Super cute and I hope my dgd loves it.





No comments:

Post a Comment