Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2019

Love is all you need

Well I confess I am side tracked from my birthday cards by Love. So much inspiration is going around I just couldn't help myself and whipped out some Love cards.

First up is this big ol honkin LOVE diecut card. I used QK Diesel dies to cut the sentiment out. I actually aligned them then secured with tape, diecut that and used it as a template to cut out another panel. Reason I did 2 is I find paper tape sticks a little too heavily to my cardstock and it ultimately tears a thin layer off so this is how I avoid that mess.

I also diecut a heart from my Nestabilities dies from a nice shimmering red cardstock, popped it up with some foam tape then finished the card off by using my Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words mini stamp set and added a mini epoxy heart that was in my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment