Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

With Love

Today's card is a little different in that I had a watercolor panel I made from an expo trip. I liked the Love diecut on Monday's heart card so I copied that but used a stack of 3 hearts glued together to give it some depth.

The hardest part of this card was finding some pp to go with the card and I finally found what I think actually worked pretty good from a paper pad that I don't used that often from Penny Black. One of those paper pads that looks better online than when you have it in your hands.

I just needed a small sentiment to go with this and black was the obvious selection since the base pp was black. I used my stamp and dieset from MFTS
Then used some epoxy hearts from doodlebug.

Now lets see if I can get back to those birthday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment