Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Just For Fun

I decided to take a little break from my December Daily or a short pause if you will. I signed up for a coloring class to enhance my skills. Mostly I wanted to learn more skills for skin and hair so that's what the class is focusing on. After playing around with the copics I decided I needed to test some of what I am learning, mostly adding contrast. I probably should have used a stamp with a person on it but for some reason I wanted to do something with some flowers, perhaps longing for a bit of spring now that winter is heavily upon us and everything is looking so dull in the yard.





3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Leslie! Your coloring skills get an A++ in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Leslie! I'm always amazed by your coloring ability and hope you're enjoying broadening your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you're taking a coloring class. This card is beautiful! It still feels like spring around here - but it's supposed to get cold this weekend.

    ReplyDelete