Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2015

December Daily - Title Page

I have to say I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to do DD this year or not. I didn't really plan or gear up for it and then at the last second I decided to go for it.

To get some inspiration I looked through my previous years and was shocked to find 3 full days missing in 2014, ugh! I am pretty sure I have photos but just didn't pull together the page, at least that's what I am hoping for.

After getting through that shock I started to pull papers from my stash trying to figure out some sort of color scheme for my DD and came across a bunch of Teresa Collins pp that I picked up at an expo at some point.

I used my QK Diesel font to cut out the 2015 in glitter paper and wanted to use gold but I didn't have any on hand so settled for the silver. I then found some gold vellum to use for December. It was so faint that I decided to back it on white to help it pop out a bit, then added additional silver and gold star sequins for a bit more glimmer.




I must say I think this probably looks better IRL because it's hard to see the shimmer from the glitter paper and sequins.

So here it is December 7th and I am completely behind.



3 comments:

  1. Your title page is gorgeous, Leslie! Can't wait to see what else you make and I'm sure you'll be caught up in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Leslie! Love the silver and gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete