Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Disney - Wait Bags

Another project I am completing are these wait bags for lack of a better term. Basically I am filling bags with little toys and goodies to help keep the boys busy when they get tired or frustrated with waiting.

I have been on the hunt for little toys and then decorated the bags, Disney style. I have also armed myself with bubbles, a mini kaleidoscope, a lava toy, a rubberband powered butterfly and of all things a Instax camera ( I figured letting them take a picture and then having to wait for it to be developed would be a time killer)

Here are the bags, simple but effective since these will most likely get tossed. Made from Vinyl and Washi Tape



 



Hopefully these will be effective in helping little ones learn to wait their turn patiently.

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever idea, Leslie, love that you're encouraging them to wait patiently without the use of an electronic device!

    ReplyDelete