Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

Christmas Time

Halloween is now officially over at my house, all the decorations have been put away and I started on my Christmas Cards. I have to say it feels strange to be starting these but since I also started my Christmas shopping last week I guess it really shouldn't. We all know how time flies and next thing you know Christmas will actually be here so I guess it's best to get a leg up while I can.

Keeping it a bit simple this week. I stamped the sequin tree and die cut that plus two more from pp and of course added a few sequins for decoration. I also added some glitter snow to the background using a falling snow template. And then stamped the sentiment and popped up the center tree.


MFT - Tree Stamp and Dies
Papertrey Ink - Sentiment Stamp, Ink
Simon Says Stamp - Falling Snow Stencil, Stitched Rectangle die
Aleene's - Glitter Snow Paste
Chickinadiddy - Pattern Paper
Other - Sequins

4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Leslie! Loving the mix of patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card - very elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Leslie, love the patterned paper trees!

    ReplyDelete