Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Good Times

So after that frenzy period of sewing I am back to scrapping, although I already have a couple of sewing projects I want to complete coming up very shortly.

I decided to first make another layout for my dh. After looking through them I realize they are adding up and will fill up an album nicely.

So lots of product being used up. The title is from some lovely chipboard I stock piled when that was all I used for titles until my electronic die cutter. Now I see how much I have and how I need to use it. I really did love how it added to the vintage feel of the page.

I also used a lot of schtuff that I had laying around. Often times I die cut or punch things out and I hate to waste them so I horde save them until I can find a proper home for them. And lastly I used a Project Life card (yea!!) and trimmed it down to use as a journaling spot. I just overlapped two pieces so it looks like one long strip.



5 comments:

  1. Love the variety of embellishments you used, Leslie, lots of fun bits! I really need to use more washi, I like the idea of the little washi flags you added at the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been quite the seamstress! Beautiful quilts!! And your page is wonderful, I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the banners and little details on here, Leslie! The dark background makes everything pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout, what special memories
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome, luv the design and layout! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete