Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shamrocks

On Friday, I decided to take a few hours of vacation and hit the nursurey on my way home since our weather here in California has been pretty spring like and wanted to beat the crowds for the weekend. I spied these shamrocks and thought they would be a nice addition to go with my cards since I will be meeting my group of friends for lunch.

I really wanted to find a cheap fun pot to put these in but I just couldn't find anything. So I purchased some white lunch bags and cut them down. Unfortunately they look brown in the photo but I misted the bags with some Tattered Angels Glimmer mist to give them a gold sheen and tied on gold toile as well as the green ribbon. Finished them off with a little pick I made.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun gift to go along with the cards you made, Leslie, and the picks are such a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete