Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Cards - Irish Blessings

These certainly are not your typical green St. Patrick's Day cards but I loved these blessings and always thought they could be used any day on top of just St. Patty's Day.

I don't know why but I love misting lately..it's kind of fun so had to try it on a card and of course it needed a bit of shimmer so I added some sequins and then left it at that.



This next card I thought I would try some stenciling again. I actually created a stencil using the silhouette and their stencil product which I {heart} since it is sticky but not overly where you can't pull the stencil off your project without ripping it sticky. Having adhesive gives it a nice seal so if your using any semi liquid it doesn't run under the edges...nice!

Then I thought I would try a bit of watercoloring again, this time faired a bit better than my last fiasco.




3 comments:

  1. Love the Irish sayings! The watercolor rainbow is quite stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards, Leslie, and definitely good for any time of the year!

    ReplyDelete