Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Smile

I love it whenever I can make a double page because I feel like I get more photos scrapped. Granted a single page is easy and only requires 3 photos or less but when I get a double layout then I know I can cram pack it with more ephotos specially when I have random shots like these, thus less pages in the long run if I had to do them individually. 

While most of my pages are about my grandkids it's nice to get one done of my son who is now what like 27 years old. So seeing his cute little face in these photos brings me a lot of joy. My journaling was about his smile which he does all the time. Even when faced in trouble he has a nervous smile. It's gotten him in trouble a few times in school but thank goodness he has had principals who understood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment