Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

More Than Brothers

It's been a busy week so far and it's only Wednesday. Having a hard time getting any layouts done this week and I am now officially 4 sketches behind including this one.

I just got a bunch of studio shot back from the printers so it was good inspiration for me to use on this sketch challenge #17

I spent some time yesterday altering a pair of Mickey Ears so my daughter would have something to wear with her Haunted Mansion maid costume for their upcoming Disney HW party trip. I did  manage to squeeze out this layout last night and have another one two thirds of they way done, but before I can scrap today I need to go make dh a chocolate pie (his favorite) for being such a trooper while I've been so busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment