Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2019

Angel In Disguise

This was part B to the sketchtemper #12 challenge  (find it here). So all of these challenges come with twists and the challenge that contains 2 sketches have a twist for each one so you get extra pts for using both twists on one layout. 

Lately I have been forgetting all about those twists so on this one I remembered, I added both a glitter bird and flower and then the other twist was embossing or texture so I embossed the Angel letters with those 2x2 embossing plates from QK, never thought I'd use those again or maybe I did and thus I never purged myself of them. 

Anyhoo I lucked out with this sketch because I had a die (from papertrey ink) that created my stripes for me so I just had to launch off of that..and of course finding the right photo. Only thing I didn't do here which I don't like to is omit some journaling but I guess once in a while is ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment