Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Disney Vacation

Well yesterday I was busy at a local art show. I found this great place that lets me sell my etsy stuff for 4 hrs with no overhead fee, which means I didn't scrap yesterday and today was all about my etsy shop loading and listing new items. I orginally started with little girls skirts but now I have boys button up shirts, tote bags, zipper bags, canvas bags, baby bibs and not yet uploaded burp cloths. So another day of no scrapping which means I am now 2 sketches behind. And tomorrow is my errand day so hoping I can manage some time in afterwards.

Any hoo this is part B of the sketchtember #5 challenge. I really had to think long and hard about this one. Those triangles were definitely out of my comfort zone. The twists are vellum and thread which I was able to incoporate both.


No comments:

Post a Comment