Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2018

Watercolor - Thank You Friend

Well I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I for one am done, done, done. After hosting 3 straight days of parties I can honestly say I was happy to put my house back in order.

Afterwards I cleaned my craft room which was in need of some desperate cleaning but a bit of organization as well. I have determined my room is just too small for all my needs but alas it's what I have so I pack it full and trust me it doesn't take much to get it out of organization.

Once it was clean I actually had to wait a day just to admire the fact that you could once again not only see my desk but the floor. 

Then it was time for some water coloring and making my Thank you cards.
I stamped my flowers from Simon Says Stamps Beautiful In Flowers stamps set and colored them in with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I like to use the Pickled Raspberry and Abandon Coral together.

After my coloring was done I opted to use my new MFTS pp which is nothing but black and white polka dot pp. I love the pop it gives my watercolor panel.

I hope all of you have a healthy and happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment