Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Merry Christmas - Window Scene

I stamped this window scene way back in September but never did anything with it. Every time I looked at it I said to myself it was too much detail and didn't want to bother coloring it at that time, well no longer.

I took the time to fill in the scene from Pink and Main using copic markers then diecut the exterior Window from Memory box and popped it up over the scene.
I also added the Christmas lights from Memory box and used a sticker for the sentiment.

Since the window scene was actually a tad smaller than the exposed window I filled in the bottom with with pine branches using my Martha Stewart punch and stamped the 2 pinecones and diecut them from Papertrey Ink. A lot of work for 1 little card but it is the epitome of a window scene I think.


1 comment: