Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2018

Have A Holly Jolly Holiday

After decorating the house and 2 trees plus wrapping 30 gifts I knew I wanted a quick card for the blog today. I saw some stickers I had set aside for a DD and knew I could use them. I then instantly grabbed a postcard die because I was pretty sure they would look cute on a stamp. First I cut a postcard die in white then realized how much better it would look if it was red and the elf shoes were on white so I quickly grabbed my scrap paper and found some red.

After mounting the two cardstocks together and adding the stickers I spied my Pink and Main pp and found some paper that I thought would work, diecut another panel from my Fawn Lawn cross stitched dies and the only thing left was to find a sentiment which MFTS Santa and Friends stamps supplied. The only thing left was to put it all together and take a photo before the sun went down. Easy peasy a 5 min card for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment