Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Merry and Bright - Kraftin Kimmie

So for all you old timer scrappers you may recognize this pattern paper and if not the paper than maybe the company, KI Memories. I was looking through my stash when I spied this paper and it immediately caught my eye and I remembered my fondness for it. I set it aside for my Christmas cards so you'll probably see a lot of it.

The color is not traditional and for the life of me I can't recall any other manufacturer using this color combination but I wish the would it's truly has a nice wintry feel to it.

This paper hard to tell from the photo has a sheen to it like frosted glass so I paired it with some a flat silver mirror cardstock on my Merry die cut. I used another Kraftin Kimmie stamp here and then adorned it with a few enamel stars, some bling and a tiny glittery star.


No comments:

Post a Comment