Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2018

Let It Snow - MFTS

When I first started my Christmas cards I remembered my KI paper and really wanted to use it but I just couldn't find it anywhere so I started my cards without it but it did inspire me to use more cooler color tones and thus the Yeti gets a blue background from Pink and Main.

The Yeti is from MFTS and the Snow die is from Papertrey Ink. I offset the pp die a little so give it more interest and help to see it better then after die cutting my panel out from MFTS dies I popped it up on my base card along with the Yeti and Snow. I finished off the card with *gasp* enamel dots, as if I don't use a lot of those.

I did however find my KI paper when I started making this one so I knew I had to us a Yeti on that pp as well. So next week you'll see that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment