Search This Blog

Monday, July 3, 2017

Heaven's To Betsy!

Well fellow bloggers I am sharing today an old stamp from Judith. I always try to go through my stamps and use things that I haven't used in a long while. After all they all deserve a little love now and then.

I also took this opportunity to use up scraps so worked those into my card as well.

At first I tried to color the image with colored pencil but that turned out to be a bad idea so restamped and went with my trusty copics.

After coloring, I die cut using the MFTS double stitch die and popped up the panel using foam tape. I wanted to have a sentiment that was more than a straight forward Thank You , Happy Birthday, etc so I dug out my Papertrey Ink Glory Be sentiment stamps and found something I that I think works perfectly. Best thing is I can stamp whatever I want inside so a Thank You, Congrats, etc will still work. Kind of your generic card I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment