Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hoping

I felt it had been far too long since I last did a shaker card so I set my sights on making one. Digging through my stash for a die I found this window from Memory Box and it just seemed appropriate. After that I wanted to go with some sort of wallpaper type feel to the background and found some old pp. Then I happened to have an extra wood grain stamped panel so grabbed that.

Definitely liked the feel of where it was going and decided to make it sort of monochrome I say sort of because I used orange both in my coloring and in some of the sequins. Any hoo I finished it off with a stitched banner die from MFTS and opted for the word Hoping because I have a bunch of different sentiments I can use inside, like Hoping this finds you well, Hoping you had a great birthday, Hoping you have a good vacation, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment