Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Masculine Cards

I have a slew of birthdays coming up in February and they are all for guys. I don't know about you but I long for something pink and bubbly but I only get to do those for a few of my co-workers. Needless to say I find masculine cards to be a bit more of a challenge. Especially when you have elderly, young adult, teen and toddler to create for.
So today I made a card which I think any young adult male won't mind receiving. Not too frilly, just a little bit colorful and definitely nothing he will regret getting.

3 comments:

  1. That card is fabulous!
    I have to agree that I find masculine cards harder to make!
    But yours is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a young guy, Leslie, the black and teal looks really good together!

    ReplyDelete