Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Preparing for Halloween Treats

Since I work in an office environment I often bring in home made goodies to share and sometimes I make them something special just because.

Last Halloween I brought in this Spider Cake and these Treat Bags and this year thought I would do something a little different. Up on my list of goodies is Monster Munch, Apple Cider Caramels and Chocolate Sour Cream Donuts.

I figured the Munch mix was needing some sort of cute container and found these adorable chevron popcorn boxes cheap through Rue La La.


As cute as these boxes are on their own I just thought they needed a little more flair. So I stamped a sentiment on to white squares that I die cut and embossed white squares. They were pop dotted onto  scalloped squares that I let the cameo cut out for me.  

 
I then glued those to the boxes; assembly line style. There are 24 altogether.
 

And here they are ready for me to fill with bags of my monster munch which I will do next week sometime. Don't worry I will repost with them filled so you can see the final version and share all the recipes too.




2 comments:

  1. Super cute treat boxes, Leslie, can't wait to see them filled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun treat boxes! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete