I think this is one of those projects that seemed better in head than how I executed it, but I gave it the good ol college try. I also used their kitty die along with the sentiment stamp. I cut the label die from spellbinders and felt like it needed something more.
Using my basic grey flourish stamps I stamped along the edge and then felt some toile would be a good add on. It's the perfect ribbon for HW projects.
Having done that I still felt like it need a bit of something else so I started adding sequins. Then that led me to adding sequins to the toile which I really kind of liked, but have to say the card is eh..ok I am just not in love with it but I guess that's the way it is with some projects. On to the next card.