Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stamped Note Cubes

If you need a quick, inexpensive and easy gift you can make these cubes lickety split for very little $. I purchased the note cubes on Amazon. They are made from recycled paper and do have one side with adhesive so the user can tear off a sheet of paper as they need to. Click here for the Notecubes

All you have to do is take a rubber band to firmly hold the sheets together and then stamp various images around the cube. I did stamp on the adhesive side but it did take ~5 days for the ink to cure or dry. Once done tie a brightly colored ribbon and you have an instant gift.

I did purchase 6 of these and used one as my prototype but it came out so cute that I will be able to use it for myself. The rest I plan of giving away as Christmas gifts.




Come back on Friday and I will be sharing some uber cute reusable snack baggies that I made.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Leslie, what a cute, cute, cute idea! Both look awesome and I'm pinning this so I don't forget to make some of these for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You are right, it is never too early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are wonderful, Leslie! Such a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete