Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

Redoing a page

I think it's the first cardinal rule of scrapbooking, thou shall not redo. Well sorry to say I have grown so much from those first days about 15 years ago, I just couldn't let this photo sit in the manner it had been scrapped..and sadly ladies this is not the first time I've redone it. How sad is that..but I swear this is the last time, I promise. I really like how it turned out.

So confess have you ever redone a page before or am I the lone sinner?





4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous redo and so perfect with all of the outdoorsy colors and masculine touches, Leslie. I've been known to redo pages. It's been quite a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're so funny. I have never redone a page, but its all about making 'you' happy right? Glad you're happy with your results this time.
    I LOVE your page! The design is super fun, love the colors and the splatters w/enamel dots are perfect. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking page, Leslie, though I'm sure the others were as well! :) I've never fully redone a page, but did adjust some when I switched from 8.5x11 to 12x12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the enamel dots and paint splatters together. I haven't redone any pages... of course, 12x12 was never my strong point so I don't really have a ton of pages to think about redoing ;)

    ReplyDelete